Bringing Beirut to Birmingham, discover the authentic tastes of the Lebanon. With a freshly cooked selection of delicious dishes.
3 courses, with a choice of one starter, one main and one dessert per person. £25 per head. Table bookings between 7.30pm – 8.30pm
– HALLOUMI AND TOMATO STARTER (V) – Slices of fried Halloumi Cheese, served between slices of fresh tomato, garnished with diced mint, served with a spicy homemade harrissa dip-
– HOMMOS AND PITA (VG) – Chickpea Hommos, served with Toasted homemade pita, Julienne of carrot and cucumber ribbons
– MARINATED JUWANEH – Chicken wings, marinated for 24 hours in sweet and smokey spices, served with harrissa dip, tahini and lemon yoghurt and garnished with fresh pomegranate seeds.
– AUBERGINE TAGINE (VG) – Traditional Lebanese aubergine tagine, served on a bed of vermincelli rice
– FALAFEL AND HALLOUMI MEZZE (V) – Three pieces of homemade falafel, two slices of pan fried halloumi, served with a side of baba ghanuj, and traditional citrus tabbouleh salad
– CHICKEN SHISH TAOUK – Shish taouk chicken marinated for 24 hours, with tabbouleh
packed full of fresh herbs and lemon, homemade pitta bread and a traditional garlic sauce.
– POMEGRANATE FRUIT SALAD WITH MANGO SORBET (VG) – A salad of strawberries, blueberries pomegranates and pineapple served with a homemade mango sorbet.
– CHOCOLATE AND CARDAMON CAKE WITH PISTACHIO ICE CREAM – Homemade warmed chocolate and cardamon cake served with pistachio ice cream and fresh berries.