The summer is finally here and to celebrate we have an exciting few months planned for you. We will be rolling out Competitions and Prizes, a weekly Urban Coffee Academy Education slot where we will show you how to make coffee Urban style, more incentives for checkins on Foursquare and educational Guest Posts from fantastic people in the West Midlands and much more.
We’re really keen to involve you in what goes on in our Emporiums. You will be able to have a say in the artwork we display, events we hold, as well as suggestions for anything else we are thinking about doing here.
To kick things off, tomorrow and Friday 9th and 10th June, 4 members of staff will be answering your Urban Coffee related questions on video! They could be coffee related questions or things you have just always wanted to know about us. Answering your questions will be:
1. RICHARD – Coffee Connoisseur
2. PETER – Emporium Manager -Church Street
3. HELENA – Urbanista
4. JAMIE – Assistant Manager –Church Street
Send us your coffee related questions and we’ll put our urbanistas to the test. Suggestions could be:
1. Where is the best coffee shop you have ever been to in the world?
2. How do you make the best cup of coffee?
3. What does the quality of coffee depend on?
4. What’s the difference between Arabica and Robusta beans?
Post your questions on our blog, on Facebook including urbananswers in your message or Tweet your questions including hashtag #urbananswers and we’ll answer them in the video and give you a shout out too!
We look forward to hearing from you our lovely customers :)